My phone will be staying home, so I won't be getting any texts either. I've got a queue running to keep my blog updated while I'm gone.
I'll be back in America on August 3rd.
See you then!
tyler and jamie after tyler makes it a one goal game vs anaheim (◕‿◕✿)
So… we got a burning sheriff’s car and then Deputy Jordan Parrish struts in like freaking Daenerys the Unburnt - Is he a Targaryan or does anyone have info on supernatural creatures who will survive fire?
and Ryan Kelley is looking hella hot! (pun intended)
Hello! So as I’ve been mentioning these past couple of days, I’ve been wanting to do a giveaway. I have plenty on Jersey’s, team sweaters and even a couple of hats, but I either wear them all the time, or they’re just too old to giveaway to anyone. So I decided that instead of entering for a item that you wouldn’t really want, why not enter for the chance to win whichever item you’d like? As long as your shirt/hat/whatever is located on shop.nhl.com, it can be bought for you.
RULES & DETAILS:
- The winner of this giveaway will get the chance to get a Shirsey (1) of their choice, and a Plush toy (1) of their choice.
- If you win, you must be okay with giving out a mailing address so I can ship the item to you.
- You can enter by both favoriting and reblogging.
- You can enter as many times as you’d like.
- I will be picking the winner August 5th, after 10:00 PM EDT. If the winner doesn’t want to be published, then I will let everyone know that I have messaged the winner.
- You must be following me to win, because I love meeting new people. Plus I promise I’m cool. I also follow back if you’re a hockey blog so yeah.
- The winner will be chosen based off of a random number generator.
- Lastly, this giveaway is worldwide so happy dance. Shipping and handling will be paid my moi so you won’t have to worry about anything but picking your item.
This contest will end AUGUST 5TH at 10:00 PM EDT! Good luck to everyone!
taken earlier ayy
brent burns gets all cleaned up for the NHL awards (◡‿◡✿)
I really appreciate your face, Brendan Smith